Additional product details
Please note, prices are indicated in Australian Dollars.
US dollar prices are also provided but are indicative only. All sales and billing is still done in Australian Dollars.
If you need to convert to your own local currency, we suggest using XE.com.
For purchases destined in Australia the GST component is already in the prices.
A new version of the popular RCS-RL2A relay. The configuration has been changed to allow for easy mounting with a pair of 2mm mount holes provides behind the relay. There are now also two status LEDs to let you know at a glance what the state is.
NOTE: For inductive loads (motors, coils, solenoids) we recommend using a back-EMF blocking diode across the terminals to prevent reducing the life of the relay contacts.
- Switching current: 2A
- Switching speed: 0.05~0.10 seconds (safety feature aspect - see below)
- Output connections: Common, N/O and N/C
- Size: 25 x 25 x 14mm
- Weight: 13g
- Servo lead length: 150mm
- Input voltage : 4.0V to 7.2V
- Requires at least 5 good frames before comitting a switch to a different state
- If TX signal is lost, reverts to relay default setting (after ~0.5sec of constant loss)
- Relay outputs isolated from R/C circuitry